Wednesday, July 2, 2008

"nobody knows i'm a lesbian"

Seriously one of the best t-shirts I've seen a guy wear in a long, long time.

Went shopping at Kensington Market for some groceries this evening, after a frantic scrubbing and cleaning session of our entire apartment, because I had a horde of potential subletters lined up to view it.

To elaborate, I am a stupid dumbass and signed a lease that goes until the end of August, even though clearly I am leaving at the end of July. I am such a tactless dimwit sometimes. Anyways, Neil was getting ready for his hot date with the new man in his life, so I am left sitting here by myself, drinking cranberry juice and updating my oft-neglected blog.

Well, I guess it could always be worse. I could be watching Schindler's List by myself like that fateful Monday night two weeks ago when I...sigh. Okay, this is way too depressing. Happy thoughts, happy thoughts!

Oh, here's a happy thought: my mommy wants to give me money to go to the United States of America. Specifically Harvard Law school. Yes, this woman is on a mission to make me her unfulfilled dream. All I can say is, travel is travel. I am going to start planning my trip like....right now.

No comments: